I have a thing where I do not throw away things I would consider useful otherwise. I go through Pinterest a lot and save on My Boards ideas that I want to try out.
I saved a lot of tissue rolls and this is one of the things I made. Enjoy!
Paper Roll Owls.
What You Need.
- Tissue Rolls
- Forex Board
- Acrylic paint
- Pair of Scissors
- UHU glue
- Spray paint
- Box cutter
- (Optional) Gloves, Old Newspapers
– Cut the tops of the tissue rolls with a pair of scissors into a half moon shape. Use a pencil to draw a 3 way floral piece on the forex board and cut it out with the box cutter.
– Use Acrylic paint of your pick to paint the exterior and interior of the toilet rolls.
– On the half moons that were cut on, use UHU glue to stick on different colored beads. On the forex board, draw out six small circles and six bigger circles (for the owl eyes)
– Use your box cutter to cut out the eyes. Take out the “iris” and spray paint them on old newspapers so as not to mess your areas.
– Paint on your desired shape and lines on the “body” of the owls.
– Stick on the circles as eyes and the half moons as wings.
-Glue the three rolls together in a way that the eyes are facing outside in the trio. Use the UHU glue to stick the three figurines onto the floral piece of forex that you cut on step 1.
Leave it to dry for 10 minutes.
Your Pencil holder is now ready!!
Tell me here if you tried it out. I would love to see images of whatever you tried!
Till next time, bye!